|Mac OS X dial-up
1. Click on the Apple Menu and select System Preferences.
2. Choose the Network icon from the Internet & Network row or from the toolbar.
3. Ensure that Internal Modem is selected adjacent to Show. Select the TCP/IP tab and ensure the Configure option is set to Using PPP. DNS servers and Search Domains can be left blank.
4. Select the PPP tab and enter the following details:
Service provider is Green ISP.
Account Name is the username given for your dial-up
account. This is not necessarily the same as your email username or
Control Panel login.
Enter the telephone number as shown (Unmetered customers
can find thier Number in the "Connectivity" section of the Control
Panel under "set-up info") and make sure "Save password" is ticked.
5. We suggest the sheet which shows next should be
set up as follows. (These settings may be customised).
6. Select the Proxies tab and ensure nothing is ticked and each box
7. Select the modem tab and ensure Modem is set to Apple Internal 56K Modem (v.90). If you have an external modem however, you will need to select this from the list instead. Ensure the same boxes are ticked and options dotted, as shown in the picture. Click on the Apply Now button at the bottom.
8. Then select Apply from the sheet which shows next.
9. Select the System Preferences menu and choose Quit System Preferences.
10. To connect, simply choose the small telephone icon near the clock in the top right corner of the screen and select Connect.
Thank you for using Green ISP.